A scribble of my mind and heart.....

Thursday, December 5, 2013

WAITING FOR THE SUNSHINE...


Kata orang, jika mahu melihat pelangi, kita terpaksa melalui fasa hujan... 
Ya  hujan... kalau bernasib baik, ia sekadar drizzling rain,
kalau tidak... bersedialah mengadap ribut taufan.
Bezanya antara melalui drizzle rain dan stormy weather adalah...
the later creates a stronger you
Ya... STRONGER YOU...

My stormy weather has been going on and on... for quite sometimes
I miss the sunshine
I miss the time when I dont have to think so much of so many things...
rasa nak buat apa, buat!
rasa nak beli apa, beli!
rasa nak pergi mana, pergi!
I miss the time when I can spend and buy almost anything for me and my family,
I miss the time of being the soul bread winner and provide everything to everybody.

Yea..
for now, I just have to continue fighting...
I just have to continue feeling helpless...
I have to continue dreaming...
Another 7 months to go... and I hope after that,
I will start crawling and then, stand on my own again...

After winter comes the summer. After night comes the dawn. After every storm, there comes clear, open skies.

Photobucket

No comments:

awesome comments