A scribble of my mind and heart.....

Thursday, August 19, 2010

TAMBAH REZEKI


Ada kawan rekomen baca buku '15 ways to increase your earnings. From
the Quran & Sunnah' by Abu Ammar Yasir Qadhi
. Ini emel yang aku terima dari dia.


For each ‘way’ listed the author presented the proofs/dalil s from the quran and hadith. I like to
share them with you..but I ll just list the 1st 5 ways with1 dalil from
quran./hadith. Hope we all ll benefit from it today insyaAllah

1.The takwa of Allah
Surah Al Talaq 65: 2-3
..Barangsiapa yang bertakwa kepada Allah, niscaya Dia akan mengadakan
baginya jalan keluar. Dan memberikannya REZEKI dari arah yang tidak
disangka –sangka.

2.Seeking forgiveness and repentance
Surah Nuh 71: 10-12
...”mohon ampun lah kepada Tuhanmu..niscaya dia akan mengirimkan
hujan..dan membanyakkan HARTA...

3.Putting trust in Allah
Surah Al Talaq 65: 3
... Dan barang siapa bertawakkal kepada Allah niscaya Allah akan menCUKUPI
keperluannya

4.Constant worshipping Allah
Hadis qudsi
Allah says, ‘ o sons of Adam! Take time out to constantly worship me, I
will fill your chest with RICHNESS, and remove poverty. And if you do not
do so. I will make your hands filled with occupation, and will not remove
your poverty”

5.Thanking Allah
Surah Al ahqaaf 46:15
...nikmat yang telah engkau berikan kepada ku..supaya aku dapat berbuat
amal soleh.. (notice..not so that I can say Alhamdulillah..but so that I can DO 'amal
soleh')

Let’s increase our earning, insyaAllah.

No comments:

awesome comments