A scribble of my mind and heart.....

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

MY VERY OWN PAGE...

Beautiful Tree


Assalamu'alaikum,
Saya suka-suka create page kat facebook. Terjangkit dengan kawan saya UMI ANA yang selalu share gambar cantik2. Maka saya yang sukakan nature world, suka tengok image alam ciptaan Allah yang cantik2... terasa teringin jugak nak share dengan orang lain.... lepas tu kind of gatal tangan created my very own page dengan nama BEAUTIFUL TREE...


Just created for about a month and I only got 34 likes, sikitnyerrrr... help me like this page, please! And help me share the photo in it and spread the beauty of Allah's creation. By the way, most of the photos are not mine, I just share. Only a few belongs to me...

Boleh tolong like Beautiful Tree page ....

Here

Photobucket

No comments:

awesome comments