A scribble of my mind and heart.....

Monday, April 9, 2012

14 HARI? WHAT A LOUSY SERVICE!!!


I posted a parcel on 23rd march 2012 from a post counter in one of the nearest petrol station. I have tried  posting something from there and it reached the destination as forecast. Actually, I was planning to use Poslaju service. But don't know why, I forgot to mention it while asking for the form. The clerk gave me a form and I just filled in without even noticed that I was filling the wrong form.

After 9 days, it still hasn't reached my sister's place. I checked the postal slip and  realized that I was using the wrong service. Instead of Postlaju, I used the Post Dometic service. Never mind about that. It may not reach my sister's place so fast, but the delay shouldn't be that significant!!! So I tried tracking service. The answer was... It cannot be traced, and was advised to call the toll free line which I did later. I was answered by a lady. After giving her my tracking number, wait for a few minutes...what she told me really made me mad./shock The parcel just reached their Butterworth site ( after 9 days? fyi~from my place to their Btw site is only 10km)  and was on the way to Petaling Jaya.

I asked that lady why service is so slow? She said, it's better for me not to use the counter service at the petrol station in the future, coz it's not reliable. Hey! If that is the case, why are you guys offering that kind of service there! Grrrrrr....

Nothing else could be done and we just have to wait. My sister will just have to make do with whatever medications left. And guess what? The parcel reached my sister's place only after 14 days of the posted date!!!

Hmm...I had been using their service for quite sometimes and so far, was very satisfied. Something may have gone wrong somewhere and really hope they can upgrade the said service in the future...


speaking London...broken-broken
kehkehkeh...
Photobucket

No comments:

awesome comments