A scribble of my mind and heart.....

Friday, April 13, 2012

I HATE WAITING



I was rushing to settle urgent mater this morning. By hook or by crook… I need to do it today cause today is the dateline. So, I off early from home…. Calculating the time so I can reach my shop and open it at 10 AM.

Unfortunately, I got stranded at the railway gate. Huh! What a heart sickening event! Got to wait 15 minutes for the train to pass.  At that time, I wished I had a car like Knight Rider, which I just need to press the button and fire will starts coming from the exhaust and the car will fly across the railway tract to the other side. Hehe… day dreaming huh!

Finally…. I reached my shop 20 minutes late. Three stray cats that used to beg for food had been waiting anxiously in front of my shop.


Expect the unexpected,
Photobucket

2 comments:

sista said...

kak khiroh....i hate people wait for me....very contrast to my mr hubby.....hehe...

Packy @ Mawar Merah said...

Hehe... eni osman, whats happening to me arr... speaking London broken-broken today becos of Knight Rider. Ur hubby very good arr, very cool. Muahahaha....

awesome comments