A scribble of my mind and heart.....

Friday, June 1, 2012

HIJAB

HOW TO ANSWER WHEN YOU WERE ASKED ABOUT HIJAB AND WHAT MAKES YOU WEAR IT;

1. It's written in the Quran
ISLAM is a complete religious and Islam protects all people especially women.
Islam tell them to cover their face and arm hijab. Allah Taala says in many places in Quran in this way;



2. I Do it because it's my choice,
I want people to know that I'm a Muslim woman and always proud to be one.

'O Prophet, Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their outer garments about themselves (when they go out). That is better so that they may be recognized and not molested. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.' [Al-Ahzaab, 33:59]



3. Hijab protects me from negative social elements. 
Women are often degraded and used as social lust,

By not covering, It's like having a candy bar without cover and leave it exposed, 
It will attract flies and get rotten in time...




4. I'm VALUABLE and should be well kept.
A woman modestly dressed is a pearl in its shell.



But of all the answer and photos, I like this answer most,



5. It shows the highest level of thought and civilization.
It was well said and well argued,
 Solute!!! 



Requoted;
" Man in early times was almost naked, and as his intellect evolved he started wearing clothes.
What I'm today and what I'm wearing represents the highest level of thought and civilization that man has achieved, and it is not regressive. It's the removal of clothes again that is a regression back to the ancient times.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

awesome comments